FAQ’s for HomeSpun Staging & Design
- Can I purchase on my own? Absolutely! However, if you are making your own purchases, it is up to selections to your contractors. I can provide suggested materials, finishes, guarantee price, quality, or availability of items purchased independently. If you are up for a challenge and a deal we need to talk!
- Why do you ask my budget? It does not make a difference to me how much your overall project cost is. My interest is keeping your budget in mind and not developing a expectations or not financially feasible.
- I am afraid to hire a designer because I do not want them to impose their style. An important part of being a designer is listening and understanding exactly what your want and need. With that said, there are some things that are space should be pleasing, comfortable, and functional. If you need a change for your space but cannot envision that change or how to get there it is time to seek help.
- How involved in the process will I need to be? You may be as involved as much or as little as you would like to be. I will have numerous questions however these questions can be handled through your preferred communication method. I often work with clients through a mix of phone calls, emails and text messages. I find projects have a good balance where you consistently contribute your ideas and allow me to run with the design!
- What will your service cost me? Refer to our ‘Investment’ page for more information on how our pricing works.
- Is my information kept confidential? ABSOLUTELY 100%! Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us. Any information you provide is completely confidential! If you want to deal with reliable, reputable, local people who will treat you with professionalism, understanding, and respect – YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
- Do you offer staging services to occupied homes? Yes, we offer a number of services. Being a local company with the intention to keep our roots close to home we offer a variety of customizable services; we want to provide the service that is right for you.
- Do I have to buy the items used to stage my vacant house? No, we have a large inventory of furniture and decor. You are also welcome to purchase the items used in your home during staging, we have specific tear sheets for each and every item in our inventory.
- What should I have at our first meeting for my project?
- Collect clippings from magazines and photos of items and decors that appeal to you. Or the link to your Pinterest Boards of your ideas
- Think about colors, styles and effects you like.
- Think about what you want to accomplish, what the room or house should do for you when finished.
- Should it be formal or casual, traditional or contemporary?
- Know your objective and lifestyle needs.
- Start thinking about a timeline in which you would like to have the work completed.
- Have a budget in mind and be honest about it with your designer. Having a ball park figure is a great start.
- I still have questions! Contact us with your question and we’ll be happy to assist you! Call us right now at 970-305-7979
HomeSpun Staging & Design
Northern Colorado Staging and Interior Design